Musings of Glitter: Christmas Eve

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Eve









It's almost here! I love Christmas time. Celebrating the birth of my Lord and Savior while eating ridiculous amounts of food with the people I love - it doesn't get much better! But along with all the holiday celebrations comes party attire. I searched long and hard for the perfect Christmas dress and I finally found it. This ruffle dress from Camilyn Beth is to DIE for. It's the perfect shade of cranberry and has the cutest little gold snaps on the back. And the best part is that I can continue to wear this dress all year - even in the summer, it's the perfect dress for any formal affair. 

Obviously once you find the perfect dress, you also have to find the perfect accessories. Because I couldn't wear a necklace with this dress I chose to pair it with some serious statement earrings. These blingy long earrings are some of my all-time favorites, but they're clearly on the dressier side so I can only pull them out every once in a while. I also added this gorgeous ring from Chloe and Isabel (be sure to visit my friend Sarah Rose's shop). It's still a statement piece, but it's neutral enough to go with anything! 

I hope you all are enjoying the holidays with your loved ones! The details for this look are linked below.



Earrings (similar)

Coat (sold out - similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment