Musings of Glitter: Gilmore Addiction

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Gilmore Addiction











Attention all Gilmore Girls lovers. Do y'all remember the post featuring my Gilmore Girls hoodie? Well, Arsenic and Lace has done it again!  My fave company just released their new line and it's freakin' ADORABLE! But let's be honest, we all knew it would be. You absolutely have to head to their site and check it out! It features Gilmore Girls, Spice Girls, Mean Girls - basically all the "girls" of our lives.  

Since I {sadly} can't transport myself to Stars Hollow, I'll just have to head to a coffee shop and pretend I'm in Luke's Diner. This shirt just makes it more authentic though, am I right!?

PS - those of you looking for Christmas gifts, Arsenic and Lace's tees make the perfect gift {I might actually be gifting a few to myself...}




Jacket (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment