Musings of Glitter: Merry Christmas x Happy Socks

Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas x Happy Socks









Merry Christmas!!! Wow - crazy how fast this year went by. It's been filled with lots of ups and downs and I can't wait to see what the next year brings. I recently got the opportunity to work with one of my favorite companies - Happy Socks. And although you might just see cute socks, this little brand means so much more to me and my family.

A few years ago, my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer. Thankfully we caught it early, and a few surgeries later she is cancer free! But this time was really hard for us all and we often found ourselves in tears, wondering why? It was a time filled with lots of pain and sadness. Anytime someone close to you isn't healthy, it's scary. But my grandmother decided that even though we were in a tough situation, you must always seek the joy. So she sent our entire family (cousins included) a pair of Happy Socks. These brightly colored socks were a fun reminder to look for the happiness in every situation. Yes, my mother had cancer - but we were SO fortunate to find it early and were blessed with an incredible support system. 

I think the moral of the story is that there is always a silver lining. Even if it's hard to see, there's always some hope to cling to. And even in the Christmas season I'm reminded that no matter what I'm going through - my Lord and Savior loves me and died for my sins so that I could have life. And that is the greatest hope of them all!

So, whether it be friends, family, a good luck charm or Happy Socks - don't forget to remind yourself that you are so loved this holiday season! Wishing you all the best in the upcoming year! And don't forget to check out Happy Socks here



2 comments:

  1. Yhao has rigorous quality controls to ensure that each product complies with our standards. Our after-sales service deals with every possible problem. We will not sleep without solving all your questions as fast as possible. An unsatisfied customer is a shame for us and a dishonor for the brand. Yhao factory

    ReplyDelete