Musings of Glitter: Cozy in Plaid

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Cozy in Plaid











Anyone else still drying out from the CRAZY rain that pounded the south this week? Literally, I could have used a canoe as transportation. But thank the Lord that it finally stopped and weather is getting back to what it should be in December.

I love a good jean. And let's be honest, it's hard to find jeans that fit! I just got this distressed pair from a one of my favorite new boutiques - P.S. I Love You.  I was a little anxious when I pulled these out of the package because they looked a little small. But I swear y'all - it was a "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" moment because they fit like a glove. They have the perfect amount of stretch to suck you in in all the right places, but still be comfy. I have tons of distressed boyfriend jeans, but shockingly no distressed skinnies so I am so excited to add these to my closet! And bonus - you can use code "glitter" for 10% off your purchase at http://www.psiloveyou.boutique/.

I also finally got to take my new Christian Paul Watch out for a spin! It's an Australian brand that offers affordable luxe watches that are minimalistic and fashion forward. I love that the face of the watch is oversized and the straps are gorgeous, smooth leather. And yes - I'm wearing this scarf again because it is SUCH a steal and I'm obsessed. Check out all of the details below!



Sweater (similar)




1 comment:

  1. Nice scarf and beautiful hair :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete