Musings of Glitter: A Few of My Favorite Things

Thursday, December 17, 2015

A Few of My Favorite Things







I finished my last final yesterday and I am officially done with my first semester of grad school! Wow. To say it has been a crazy, difficult journey is an understatement. I'm definitely ready for a much needed break! Helloooo couch and Netflix.

But I decided to start off break by sharing a few of my favorite things with you!

1. Skye on the Town - This is one of my fave local boutiques (I used to work there, so I might be slightly biased). But if you want to find trendy, gorgeous, affordable pieces, you absolutely need to check them out here or stop by if you're local! My feathery faux fur vest is one of my recent purchases from them and I am totally obsessed. Wonderful people, wonderful customer-service, definitely a must on your shopping list.

2. Loren Hope - Along with Kendra Scott, this is my all-time favorite jewelry brand. It's a little bit pricey, but totally worth every penny. This jewelry is high quality and will last you forever! I got my Jackson Teardrop Earrings at Skye on the Town (which btw is the only boutique in this area to carry Loren Hope).

3. Last, but certainly not least, Ringly - This is an up and coming company who makes wearable technology. Friends, let me introduce you to the smart ring. This little ring has become one of my wardrobe staples. I literally wear it every day! It connects to my phone and alerts me when I'm getting a text, call or email (it can alert you to calendar events and social media too!). It uses various vibration and light patterns, so I know exactly what's happening when I'm not by my phone. It allows me to keep my phone in my purse while I'm out running errands or at dinner with friends, while still being fully connected! Ringly is available in tons of colors, so you're sure to find one that matches your style and personality. All Ringly's are designed with semi-precious and precious gemstones set in an 18 carat matte gold or gunmental plated brass setting. I chose the Emerald ring for the "calming effect" it gives - and because this color is GORGEOUS. And the box your ring comes in is actually the charger! Fashion meets function. And you can use code EMILY10 for 10% off your Ringly purchase! 





Shop this look below!


Vest (similar)






No comments:

Post a Comment