Musings of Glitter: Pattern Mixing 101

Monday, November 23, 2015

Pattern Mixing 101













 In case you haven't already noticed - I'm pattern addicted. I love mixing different prints and textures, but the key is to keep it balanced. I typically only mix two bold prints (in this case, plaid and leopard) and then keep the rest of my outfit fairly neutral. But it's so hard to find neutral shoes that aren't super boring. But, thanks to Restricted Shoes, I finally found the perfect pair! The color is perfection and the little buckles on the sides keep them fashion forward. 

And let's talk about these earrings. I'm completely obsessed with ear jackets! These pearl ear jackets are from The Peach Box and are absolute perfection! Pearls are always classy, but these earrings add a little edge. Shop this look below! (PS - Use code "GLITTER25"for 25% off at restrictedshoes.com)



Cardigan (similar)



No comments:

Post a Comment