Musings of Glitter: Taupe{ally} in Love

Monday, November 16, 2015

Taupe{ally} in Love






 I might have a ton of booties - but there has always been a gap in my collection. I didn't have ANY taupe booties! Shocking, I know. I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair for years now, with no luck. But the search has finally ended! These little beauties from Restricted Shoes have officially filled my taupe bootie void. They are super comfortable and seriously go with everything! The heel is a perfect height, and I love that the laces make them a little more casual for everyday wear.

I paired them with this fun, pleated metallic skirt, striped top and (as always) my go-to military vest. Perfect for the fall weather! And if you head over to Restricted Shoes - don't forget to use code "GLITTER25" for 25% off your purchase! Shop this look below.


Skirt (similar)

Top (similar)

Vest (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment