Musings of Glitter: Never Enough Sparkle

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Never Enough Sparkle




Anyone else sick of crazy heavy earrings? I love statement pieces, but I'm always afraid they'll stretch out my ears! So, once I got an email from Brinley and Co, I was 100% interested. Earrings made out of leather? I was slightly skeptical - but as soon as I put them on, I became a leather believer! They hang well, still make a statement and are SO light that I even forget I'm wearing them. And the best part - no stretched out earlobes at the end of the day!

And on another note - this scarf is only $14.50 and is the softest scarf you'll ever own. So if you're looking for new blanket scarves this fall, be sure to check it out! Get all the outfit details below.



Vest (similar)

Top (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment