Musings of Glitter

Tuesday, November 3, 2015








I know I've said this before - but I love when I can combine my love for fashion with my love for Jesus. I've found another incredible company who allows me to do just that! Clothed in Strength has adorable workout gear (like this tank) that serves as a fashion statement, but also allows you to be a light for the Lord. Not gonna lie...since grad school started, I haven't been the best at working out. But I decided to wear mine while I was out and about running errands this weekend! I threw this (incredibly) comfy hoodie on over it, swiped on a red lip, grabbed my Keds and I was ready to go! Shop this look below! And use code "Get10Off" for 10% off your order at http://www.clothedinstrength.net/.





Purse (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment