Musings of Glitter: Magnificent Metallics

Friday, November 27, 2015

Magnificent Metallics








I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm all about a good set of neutrals, but I always feel the need to add a little something extra. And let me tell you, these shoes do NOT disappoint. They add the perfect amount of metallic shine to any outfit and are super comfy. You all know I have a boot addiction (aka I own a ridiculous amount of booties) - but I didn't have any metallic pairs until now and boy was I missing out! I wear these shoes all the time - and bonus, they pair perfectly with gold glitter. 

Obviously I had to pair it with this gorgeous tassel necklace from my friend Sophia over at Something About Sophia and my all time favorite glitter clutch!

And I have good news! I'm doing a Black Friday Giveaway with CC Corso Como on my Instagram tonight! You could win a pair of CC Corso Como shoes of your choice! There will be 2 winners - be sure to head to my Instagram account to enter!



Jacket (similar)

Clutch (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment