Musings of Glitter: Velvet for the Trendsetter

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Velvet for the Trendsetter









So I'm doing things a little differently this year. Instead of a massive gift guide, I'm going to be doing little themed posts throughout the month of December featuring gift ideas for various people in your life. Today is all about the trendsetter. This is for those fashion savvy ladies in your life who are always looking for the next best thing. Buying gifts for the trendsetter can be tricky. Because not only are they typically fairly picky about their fashion, but they often have an excessive amount already. My favorite trend of the moment is velvet - so I wanted to show you a few unique velvet pieces that are sure to please your trendsetter.

I am head over heels obsessed with this velvet body suit from my favorite little boutique, Maude. This is so great for the holidays. The color is gorgeous and the velvet makes it feel super rich and luxe. Plus it's a body suit - which makes it perfect for wearing with jeans or skirts! Bodysuits give you the "tucked in" look without all the bulk. I paired it with my favorite pair of high waisted skinnies, but I'm already planning on wearing it with a fitted skirt and tights next. It's so versatile and unique - exactly what my closet has been looking for. Sadly, it's sold out! But, Maude has another velvet body suit at the moment that is SO gorgeous. It's a beautiful champagne which is perfect for the upcoming holidays and New Years! And the good news is, that Maude also has TONS of velvet options for everyone's style. I love this velvet bomber , velvet skirt and velvet dress. All so pretty!

Happy shopping!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment