Musings of Glitter: Gifts for the Parents

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Gifts for the Parents







Parents are the HARDEST to shop for. At least, my parents are. They either already have it or don't want it. I feel like I have to plan their Christmas presents months in advance in order to get it right! So I decided to share what I went with this year.

Dad's up first. My Dad has an unhealthy watch addiction. Like...his collection is insane. Yet, he continues to buy them - so I decided to contribute to the habit (I mean, who am I to judge - have you seen my earring collection?). Bradford Watch Company creates beautiful, timeless pieces that are simple and high quality. Perfect addition to any collection. And the best part is that they're giving back this holiday season by partnering with March of Dimes to support research and programs that promote healthier pregnancies for all moms.

And up next - Mom. She's tricky. She's one who likes anything you get her - but you want it be something she ACTUALLY likes. You know what I mean? So this year, I went with the basics. What does every girl love? Comfort and style. So I went to my favorite athleisure brand - Yummie. I literally wear their leggings every day because they are SO comfy. They're high waisted with a shaping panel built in making them super flattering. And they have styles to suit everyone - mesh inserts, moto detailing, velvet and leather! You can never go wrong with comfort.

Shop these looks below!

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment