Musings of Glitter: Embroidered Obsessed

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Embroidered Obsessed








I know....you're all sick of seeing embroidery. But I LOVE IT. I might have an embarrassing amount of embroidery in my closet at the moment, but I can't help myself. I've gotten so many compliments on this sweater. It makes a statement while still being casual which I love. It's a little oversized and just slightly cropped. I styled it with jeans and my Keds - but this could easily be dressed up with a skirt and some boots. And I'm pleased to say that this is one of those sweaters that is even prettier in person. Sometimes a website will say "embroidered" when really, it's printed on. But this one is actual embroidery and the detailing is so intricate and pretty! Check it out below!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment