Musings of Glitter: Velvet Love

Friday, November 10, 2017

Velvet Love






Velvet and embroidery?! Holy jackpot! Two of my favorite trends combined. Bravo Chicwish! This is supposed to be a dress - but it's definitely more of a tunic on me (I am 5'10 though, so keep that in mind)! But it also looks adorable with leggings or tights! It's fairly heavy because of the velvet, which makes it perfect for fall and winter. The embroidery details on it are absolutely gorgeous. Definitely one of the more unique pieces in my closet.  To add even more drama, I paired it with these pink tassel earrings, and I love them together!

And I'm finally talking about some of my favorite hair products. I get so many questions! So I'm linking what I use on a daily basis down below!

Happy shopping!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment