Musings of Glitter: Gifts for the Beauty Lover

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Gifts for the Beauty Lover




I wanted to share a few ideas for the beauty lovers in your life. If you (or someone you know) is an avid buyer of beauty products, they've no doubt heard of Oribe. They are one of the best haircare brands in the world and their texturizing shampoo is a celebrity favorite. So of course I had to add the Oribe Dry Styling Set to my list. This comes with both their infamous dry texturizing spray AND their dry shampoo - total win. And of course, what hairstyle is complete without the right tools? This little set from Eva NYC is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Not only is it pink, but it's teeny tiny and perfect for travel. They're also hair friendly - making sure your tresses stay healthy! Plus, how cute are these carrying cases? I'm also going to link my favorite conditioning treatment below - it has made my hair sooo much healthier. 

Now, onto makeup. I recently found out that Oribe also makes makeup. Like, what!? Clearly I had to try it and I'm officially a believer. Their lipsticks are SO luxe and creamy - not to mention the gorgeous pigmentation. And I couldn't leave my favorite lipsticks off the list. I'm all about long-wearing lipcolor. These revlon lip butters stay on all night, no touch ups required!

Here are all of the products mentioned, plus a few of my current faves:


Happy shopping!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment