Musings of Glitter: Gifts for the Bestie

Monday, December 18, 2017

Gifts for the Bestie









It's almost Christmas! If you need some last minute gift ideas - I'm here to help. Today I'm focusing on what to get your bestie. Now, if you're at all like me, shopping for friends is hard because I often end up wanting to keep their presents for myself. Hah! The struggle is real. 

But problem solved! I just bought two of everything this year. Hah! Okay....maybe it's a problem, but when you get cute matching monogrammed purses, can you blame me? And it's an excuse to take some cute Christmas pictures together! I love getting things monogrammed because I feel like it makes it more personal. When you're buying for a good friend, you want to get something high quality as well - and I guarantee these leather bags from Jon Hart will last a lifetime! She was so excited when she opened her package! I think our smiles say it all.


And if you're looking for more ideas, I've listed a few of my picks below! Happy shopping.

xoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment