Musings of Glitter: School Girl Blues

Sunday, January 22, 2017

School Girl Blues






I just started my final placement of graduate school (serious praise hands) and am working at an elementary school, which I absolutely love! But the one downside is that I can only wear jeans on Friday, and seeing that the majority of my wardrobe is jeans, I've been doing some shopping - which let's be honest, I'll take any excuse to shop. Hah! But I've been stocking up on comfy dresses and cardigans.

This cardigan is going to be a staple this semester! It's the perfect length, plus it's lightweight which makes it ideal for layering. I decided to pair it with a chambray shift dress, but as it's fairly neutral, this cardigan would pair well with almost any dress! Plus is crazy soft (as is everything from J.Jill) so you'll be cozy all day long.

And you know me, I couldn't resist a little shimmer, so I topped it all off with my favorite rose gold purse. Be sure to shop this look below!

xoxo


dress (similar)

purse (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment