Musings of Glitter: Getting Fit in Style

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Getting Fit in Style








New year, new workout clothes...right? Hah! I always tell myself that I'll workout more if I have cute workout gear. And these leggings from Zobha are fit the bill. They have edgy mesh cut-outs and foil print paneling along the leg. Plus I love that these double as workout leggings and leggings I wear in everyday life!

If you haven't heard of Zobha, you have got to check them out. Move over lululemon, there's a new workout line in town. They make fashionable gear that can take you directly from the gym to whatever else you have going on that day in style! I absolutely love their leggings and I look forward to trying more clothing from them - I have my eyes on a few of their sports bras! So cute! And I have a DISCOUNT CODE for you all! Just type in "EmilyB30" at checkout for 30% off your purchase!

So here's to keeping our new year resolutions and getting fit (in style of course)! Shop this look below!

xoxo




tennis shoes (similar) (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment