Musings of Glitter: How to Dress Up a Bomber Jacket

Friday, January 6, 2017

How to Dress Up a Bomber Jacket










I've decided to call this my "edgy Sandy from Grease" look. Hah! But in all seriousness, y'all know how much I love a good bomber jacket and this one from Almost Famous Clothing is no exception. It's a silky/satin material that hangs well and is accented with silver zippers. It's super comfy (but does run a tiny bit large - but I wear mine oversized anyway). 

I used to always wear my bombers one way - fairly casual. I typically pair them with boyfriend jeans, a basic tee and my Keds. But today I wanted to show y'all how to dress up your bomber jackets! The key to dressing up any outfit is always in the details. 

Tip #1: You can never go wrong with cheetah accessories. A cheetah bootie and a clutch go a long way. I feel like they can make (almost) anything feel chic. 

Tip #2: A bold lip always takes your look to the next level and makes you look a little bit more "put together".

Tip #3: I wouldn't be Musings of Glitter without adding a little (okay...a lot) of bling. Long dangly earrings always make a statement. And I recently added this rhinestone choker to my closet and I LOVE IT. If you don't have one yet - get one. Trust me, your jewelry collection will thank you.

Tip #4: Hair, hair, hair. Do something different than your usual. Mix it up! Style a cool braid or a sleek pony - change up your look!

Hope these tips were helpful! Shop this look below. 

xoxo


tank (similar)

leather leggings (similar)

cheetah booties (similar)

clutch (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment