Musings of Glitter: Book Worm Casual

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Book Worm Casual











Currently re-reading one of my all-time favorite books, Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. If you haven't read it yet - you NEED to. Story gets me teary eyed (in a good way) every time. I think this is my 6th time to read it and it just gets better and better.

It feels oddly like fall in Arkansas again, but hey...totally not complaining! But when it's not cold enough for a coat, but not warm enough to go without I always reach for my military jacket! I love pairing it with patterned neutrals like this button-up from Evy's Tree! It's kind of an almond-eque tan which I was slightly worried would wash me out (because y'all know I'm super pale) but I was definitely wrong! It's a warm neutral that would flatter any skin-tone. And it has the cutest pink flower detailing on the inside of the collar for a little added flair. But I will say, if you're a little larger chested like myself, order a size up because this button-up is fitted! But trust me, this top will quickly become a closet staple. I love mine!

Shop this look below!

xoxo


jacket (similar)


jeans (similar)





No comments:

Post a Comment