Musings of Glitter: Is it Spring Yet?

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Is it Spring Yet?










Pink? Ruffles? Flowers? Check, check, check. Pretty sure my 5 year old self loves this dress just as much as my 24 year old self does. I am in love with this pretty blush number! It's from my favorite local boutique, Shop Maude. Not only is it fun to twirl in (obvious bonus) but it's perfect for spring - which will be here before we know it! It is spaghetti straps, so you could easily wear it on it's own, but while it's still a little cool out, I'll be wearing mine with a denim jacket! 

And little tip - I was browsing through Anthropologie's website the other day and low and behold I saw this very dress....for $60 MORE! What? That's nonsense. Grab this beauty for a steal while you can here!

I also wore my hair up in a milkmaid braid (so easy - just two braids pinned up) which I find is a perfect pair for jean jackets, or really anything with a collar. I find that wearing your hair up with collars always makes it look a little sleeker. And of course I pulled out my favorite pair of statement earrings (yes...I have them in multiple colors). 

xoxo


jacket (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment