Musings of Glitter: Green With Envy

Monday, August 17, 2015

Green With Envy





So my dreams of feeling like a Disney Princess have finally come true. Well, at least for this photoshoot. Hah! But seriously, this skirt is straight out of a fairy tale! I’ve been following TJ Sewer for a while now. The founder, Tabitha, is just one of the sweetest people and I love that her clothing line is made right here in the USA with lots of love. TJ Sewer offers classic silhouettes with a modern twist. I’ve decided that if Carrie Bradshaw and Cinderella got together to make a fashion love child - this would be it! 
I also have an unhealthy obsession with crop tops. I know it’s just a trend - but I hope they always stay in style! This one is from Express and (although I forgot to take a picture of it - sorry!) it has fun cutouts on the back! Sadly it’s only available in black - or I would totally have every color - but it goes with everything! Shop this look below:
Clutch (Olivia + Joy old) (similar)
Shoes (Gianni Bini old) (similar)

2 comments:

  1. You look stunning!

    God bless,
    Xo,Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete