Musings of Glitter: Gorgeous Gingham

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Gorgeous Gingham








Sorry I've been slightly MIA lately, but let's just say graduate school is going to be keeping me pretty busy for the next two years! So although, I'm going to do my best to keep up with the blog - I may not be posting quite as much as I did this summer! It's only week one of grad school and y'all! I'm exhausted already! Okay, but back to fashion. Can we talk about these tassel earrings for a second? Holy moly - I'm obsessed! I officially have two colors (turquoise and white)....and I seriously want them ALL! They're such a fun statement piece! On the downside, I will say that they're pretty heavy. So I personally can't wear them for a full day, I just wear mine to church or events here and there so I don't do any damage to my ear lobes! And although this outfit is fairly "4th of July" themed - I loved the navy and red paired with the bright turquoise! Y'all know I'm typically a stripes kind of girl, I've been loving gingham this summer! My dress is from Two by Vince Camuto, but sadly it's sold out! So I linked similar below!






No comments:

Post a Comment