Musings of Glitter: Rocker Chic

Friday, August 14, 2015

Rocker Chic







So, I was clearly feeling slightly bad-a during this photoshoot. But hey - when you wear leather…it just happens. And you caught me, technically, this “top” is a dress. But as I’ve been seeing “Back to School” everywhere, it can only mean one thing…fall is coming people! Hard to believe seeing as it 857 degrees right now. But regardless I’d thought it would be a good time to give y’all my tips and tricks from taking your summer wardrobe into cooler weather!
It’s so easy to take your favorite summer dresses and style them as tunics for the fall! I paired this Archer + Arrow Stripe Swing Dress with some leather leggings for a “rocker” look. But you could easily throw on any of your dresses with skinny jeans or leggings (I just tuck mine in a little on one side or tie it in a knot so it’s not quite so long!). Another staple transition piece every girl should have in her closet is a military jacket. Y’all. It’s CRAZY how much I wear my military jacket (and vest too). Honestly, you can throw it over (almost) anything and look super chic. I always pack mine for trips - it’s such a perfect layering piece. And the third transition piece you need? Scarves. But you all saw that coming. Scarves are always a cute way to stay a little warmer as you head into fall! Don’t forget to shop http://archernarrow.com/ for all your fall necessities! And be sure to use code “glitter” for 15% off your entire purchase!
xoxo
Dress (aka my top - which is from Archer + Arrow, but not available online, so I linked similar)

Leather Leggings (similar)

Booties (I couldn’t find the black, but here they are in cream)

Lipstick

Necklaces (both old from Dillards and Zara)

No comments:

Post a Comment