Musings of Glitter: Most Transitional Summer Piece

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Most Transitional Summer Piece








This jumpsuit from my favorite little boutique, Shop Maude, is 70's inspired summer perfection. I am so in obsessed. But even better is the fact that it's going to be the perfect transitional piece for fall. Can't you just envision this with a military jacket thrown over the top? Perfection. AND you can wear this piece with or without the off shoulder ruffle - on hot days, I've just been styling mine as "strapless" and not pulling the ruffle over the shoulders.

It's the prettiest dusty rose/rust color which is flattering on any skin tone. It's a silky material making it pajama comfortable. But fair warning - this fabric does get pretty wrinkly, especially in the heat. I'm not a stickler for that, so it doesn't bother me! But if you like that freshly pressed look - this fabric may drive you nuts.

And let's take a moment for these sunglasses. Like, how gorgeous are these? They come in several colors (I'm wearing the orange) and are pretty oversized. Definitely a statement, but they're so incredibly retro fabulous, I think I need every single color.

Shop this look below!

xoxo




chunky bracelet (this is sold out from Loren Hope - it's the Athena Cuff which you may be able to find on ebay or Poshmark!)





No comments:

Post a Comment