Musings of Glitter: Back to the Gym

Monday, March 20, 2017

Back to the Gym













Not going to lie, graduate school took a toll on my body. After years of constant stress with no time to cook (leaving me to eat out often) or exercise left me out of shape and a bit more jiggly that I used to be. But now that I am finally done (hallelujah), I decided it was time to get back to the gym. I've been going to Zumba classes twice a week and then just doing the elliptical and weights the other two days. There are definitely weeks that are better then others, but I'm doing my best to get back into a routine!

But I must say that cute workout gear makes it easier. So cliche - but so true. Ellie Activewear is a subscription box that sends you a full workout outfit (plus some accessories like this water bottle) every month. It takes all the work out of having to plan out a gym outfit. And wireless headphones are a MUST, and this pair from Sudio Sweden is the best. They're white and gold, making them super chic and the sound quality is out of this world!

Shop the look below!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment