Musings of Glitter: Mellow Yellow Layers

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Mellow Yellow Layers






It's been so incredibly warm here - it was 80 degrees this week! But regardless, I'm not quite ready to jump into a summer wardrobe yet. So, of course, I've been wearing all of my jackets non-stop to slowly begin the transition to spring. 

Layers are always my best friend when it comes to (what seems like) the ever-changing weather. This dress from my fave boutique, Maude, is one of the easiest pieces to layer. You could pair it with tights or leggings, a jean jacket or moto jacket (like I have on here) or just wear it by itself. The possibilities are endless with a good staple dress. AND this dress comes in a pretty blush color as well! Pretty sure I need them both. Shop this look below!

xoxo



jacket (similar)

earrings (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment