Musings of Glitter: Unexpected Pairings

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Unexpected Pairings









I love mixing unexpected patterns together. Florals and stripes are two of my favorites to pair together! J.Jill just released these new floral joggers and I am beyond obsessed. They're ridiculously comfortable and have a drawstring waist so you can wear them on the hips or high waisted. And the best part - they're machine washable! Always important. Plus, these will be perfect for spring, summer and fall - such a good transition piece. The pattern is black and white, so they go with just about everything! I plan on wearing them with crops and tank tops in the summer and sweaters in the fall. I'm sure I'll be getting plenty of wear in these!

Shop this look below!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment