Musings of Glitter: 90s Grunge

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

90s Grunge








Anyone else get confused between plaid, gingham and checkered? Am I crazy? Sometimes they all look the same to me....but regardless - I love them all. So why not just mix them together! Anytime I'm wearing a shift dress (like this fabulous shirt dress from J.Jill) and I want to add a little more shape to it, I typically just tie something around the waist. In this case, I grabbed my fave plaid shirt to give it a "90's grunge" feel. I did my best to channel my inner Topanga with the hair. Any 90's children out there? I know you know what I'm talking about. #boymeetsworld4life

And it seems like everyone nowadays is pairing their dresses with sneakers. And I'm totally hopping on that train. Cute and comfy? Yes please. So I went to my ever-loyal Keds. I've gotten so much wear out of these over the years!

Shop this look below!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment