Musings of Glitter: Love is Greater

Friday, January 8, 2016

Love is Greater









I am STILL on Christmas break, and let me tell you - it's awesome. I don't think I fully realized how exhausted I was. If we're being honest here, grad school isn't what I thought it'd be. It kind of sucks. Okay...really sucks. But it just makes me that much more thankful for a break! I've been spending my time sleeping, eating and watching netflix. Is there anything better? I think not.

I recently came across a new company, Hello, Grace, and am newly addicted. Her designs are just as cute as can be and combine fashion + positivity.  I got the Love is Greater sweatshirt and have already gotten so many compliments on it! Not only is it super cozy, but I love that I can promote an outlook that I wholeheartedly agree with. Love IS greater. Greater than my stress, worry, happiness and sorrow - love will always win. 

I hope y'all have been having a fabulous New Year - I am so thankful for each and every one of you who have supported me in my blog! Crazy to think I just started blogging last year - what a year it has been and I can't wait to see the road ahead!

xoxo





sunglasses (similar)




No comments:

Post a Comment