Musings of Glitter: Embroidered Dreams

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Embroidered Dreams






It's no secret that I'm obsessed with embroidery at the moment. I think out of the last 5 pieces of clothing I've purchased, 4 of them have had embroidery of some sort. So clearly, it's safe to say that I'm a big fan of this trend. And as a big fan, the more embroidery - the merrier. So when I saw this moto jacket and maxi dress on Chicwish, I knew that they were a match made in heaven. I mean, come on! This is what embroidery dreams are made of!

This jacket is so versatile. I can't wait to style it throughout this season! It's perfect with dresses, jeans, skirts - the possibilities are endless. And whew - can we take a moment of silence for this dress? How gorgeous. I love that the sleeves and hem are sheer with just the embroidery detailing. Drama at it's finest.

Shop this look below!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment