Musings of Glitter: Grey's Fan

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Grey's Fan






It's official. Tennessee weather is more confusing than Arkansas'. When I took these photos, it was 50 degrees outside....and now its 80. Like, what? But thank goodness for layers! This grey trench coat is so luxe and beautiful. Which, coming from J.Jill is exactly what I expect! It's the perfect neutral for all those fall and winter outfits! But it does run a little big, so size down. I'm wearing a medium here and could probably have gotten away with a small. But, I do like having a little bit of extra room so I can wear bulky sweaters underneath without feeling like a sausage. I also snagged this beautiful blush sweater - again, perfect neutral. Bonus, it's super soft and cozy. This sweater will for sure be a staple in my closet all fall!

I love adding bold accessories to neutral outfits. It's one of my favorite ways to make each outfit feel new and fun. So I finished this look off with these gorgeous fan earrings from Maude. And then topped my favorite bag off with this gorgeous scarf that supports the compassion fund! 100% of proceeds from the purchase of this scarf will be donated to community based organizations that directly help women in need.

Happy shopping!
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment