Musings of Glitter: Fayetteville Meets Nashville

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Fayetteville Meets Nashville








I've been in Nashville for almost 3 months now, and I feel like I'm finally getting the hang of it. Traffic is crazy, there is construction everywhere and I hear sirens 24/7. But there's always something to do, live music around every corner, great food and fashion - the pros for sure outweigh the cons. I'm loving my new city!

One of my favorite things about Nashville is that everyone has such unique style. I've definitely felt a little more freedom here to wear what I want, when I want, where I want. But I'm an Arkansas girl at heart, so I don't think I'll ever stray too far from my roots. So, I thought it'd be fun to do a little Fayetteville/Nashville fashion mashup.

This cardigan is from one of my favorite stores back home, Shop Maude. It's a gorgeous rust color and is literally the softest thing I own. As soon as I put it on, I immediately thought that there was no way I was going to be able to wash it (because the fabric is incredible) - but it's machine washable! What?! Best part for a girl who works with messy kiddos all week. And I LOVE the length of this cardigan, so perfect for fall and winter. I paired it with these cute little fan fringe earrings (which of course my hair decided to eat, so you can't see them well...struggles of long hair - but they're adorable and super light weight!) in grey. Shop Maude always has the best pieces for every season - not only fashionable, but high quality as well.

This tee and skirt are actually thrifted from a local Goodwill here in Nashville. I love vintage finds, and I live right by a Goodwill which is too convenient. I try to stop in every few weeks to see what new goodies they have. Nashville has awesome thrifting - I've found so many unique pieces. And I didn't feel like I was a true Nashvillian until I found my first vintage country tee. It's a Nash staple right? When I saw this Willie one, I snagged it as quickly as possible! And then of course had several other shoppers asking to buy it from me - but no way, this bad boy is all mine. 

Hope you all have the best week! Happy Sunday!

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Sencillo y cómodo, perfecto para el día a día. Tienes un pelazo precioso.

    http://www.simplysory.com

    ReplyDelete