Musings of Glitter: Little Black Work Dress

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Little Black Work Dress





As soon as I got this cute little dress in from my friends over at J.Jill - I knew this was going to be THE perfect work dress. It's a simple black, a-line dress with a collar making it one of the most versatile pieces in my closet! The possibilities are endless with this one. Wear it by itself and dress it down with sneakers like I did, or add a pair of heels! I'm also planning on transition this to fall by adding a cute little military jacket and some leopard flats and then adding tights in the winter! This is truly the perfect piece for all seasons.

I will say, this is definitely a piece you're going to have to iron as the fabric wrinkles fairly easily. But overall - this is such a good staple for all you working gals out there! I know I'll be getting a lot of wear out of this one! Shop this look below!

xoxo


sneakers (similar)

earrings (sorry, these are super old but I tried to find a similar pair)

No comments:

Post a Comment