Musings of Glitter: Love at First Sleep

Friday, August 18, 2017

Love at First Sleep






Hey friends! Okay - so I've been a bit MIA lately because I just moved to Nashville officially! So I'm finally settled into my house and am slowly getting used to my new job. But it has been sheer chaos! Which is why I am SO thankful for a good nights sleep. I teamed up with my friends over at AirWeave to test out their mattress and see how it changes my sleep.

So a little background on Airweave, this mattress is incredibly firm. It's made of a type of fiber resin (similar to that of a fishing line). This makes it one of the most hygienic mattresses in the world because you can unzip the cover, pop it in the washer, and then use water to clean the mattress itself. The fibers also cause an overall increased flow of air, which keeps you cooler during the night - no more waking up sweating!

I will say - when I first tried this mattress, I was a little concerned about the firmness. I mean....not gonna lie, it's pretty hard. But after about a week or so, I didn't even notice. I now sleep through the night and wake up feeling great. If you're someone who has back/shoulder pain - this is SO the mattress for you. I don't wake up with any aches and pains anymore which is awesome! This mattress is actually used by a lot of athletes specifically for that reason. So if you're in the market for a new mattress - definitely give this one a shot! You can get a 60 night trial - so if you don't love it, you can send it back for a full refund!!! And if you're not ready to commit to a new mattress, they also offer mattress toppers. It's a win win.

You can snag one of these beauties here - trust me, your body will thank you.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment