Musings of Glitter: Falling for Florals

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Falling for Florals





I love a good maxi dress. Especially when it's one that I can easily transition from summer to fall. This dress is perfect for that! The fabric may look familiar as I actually have this same print in a skirt form which I've previously posted on the blog - but I loved it so much, I just couldn't resist snagging the dress version as well. It's a gorgeous yellow with a white florals print on a chiffon material. Super flowy and pretty! I will say that it's definitely a lot of fabric, so beware - but one you cinch it with a belt, it's perfect!

This will be adorable with a military bomber or a denim jacket in the fall! I can't wait to wear this piece for another season. Shop this look below!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment