Musings of Glitter: Windblown Florals

Friday, September 4, 2015

Windblown Florals







Okay, so it might still be ridiculously hot here in Arkansas – but I can’t wait for fall! So despite the heat, I’m slowing mixing some fun fall pieces with my current summer staples. I seriously wear this Karen Kane black swing dress at least once (or twice) a week. I’m officially a swing dress addict – they’re beyond comfy and bonus – you can throw it on and go. No matching required. But to get my “fall fashion” fix, I threw on the floral sleeveless vest from Jack by B.B Dakota! To top it all off I added this fun “Eye of the Tiger” necklace from one of my favorite companies – Paisley and Sparrow.
Now, if you haven’t heard of Paisley and Sparrow you have got to check them out! They’re a jewelry company whose mission is to carry high quality, beautiful products that support social issues around the world. By purchasing a piece of her jewelry you can help make a difference in the world! My necklace was hand crafted by a survivor of modern day slavery. I love that Paisley and Sparrow allows you to support incredible causes, just by choosing what you spend your money on. Not only is this necklace gorgeous – but I have piece of mind that my money is going to help someone else. And to me, that’s the best of both worlds! Don’t forget to check out her beautiful jewelry at www.paisleyandsparrow.com! Use code "glitter" for 20% off your purchase!





No comments:

Post a Comment