Musings of Glitter: Arkansas Game Day

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Arkansas Game Day









The Razorbacks might be having a rough season - but I'll always be an Arkansas lover at heart! And thanks to my friend Emily over at I Do Declare Boutique, I'm game day ready! Emily is one of the sweetest girls! She blogs over at I Do Declare, and recently opened up her own boutique along with her mom, Karen, which has the cutest pieces! But hey - she's a fashion blogger, obviously her style is on point. This dress is absolutely perfect for game day (or really any day). You can dress it up or dress it down, it's crazy versatile! I chose to pair it with a chambray button up and my favorite Keds for a casual look - but throw on some heels and you could head to church! Also, do you spy that cute little Arkansas necklace? So. Stinking. Cute. I'm hoping it'll bring some luck to the Hogs and maybe we'll get a win today? Maybe? Well.....to be honest, I have little faith - but at least I look good, am I right?! And use code "glitter15" for 15% off your purchase!


Necklace (similar)



Purse (similar)

Lipstick (Fashionista)

No comments:

Post a Comment