Musings of Glitter: Twiggy Mod

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Twiggy Mod









I'm officially about to start my 4th week in graduate school and can I just say that I've NEVER been this exhausted? This week was only 4 days, thanks to Labor Day, and it was still the longest week of my entire life! Any other grad students out there? Is everyone this insanely busy? Craziness! But I got these sunnies in the mail last week and it was just the pick me up I needed! Can we talk about these for a sec? I mean, hello! Can I have a pair in every color!? I love how retro they are and they have a cat-eye shape which is always my fave! And yes, I paired it with the iconic chambray ruffle dress. I've been seeing it on every blogger in the entire world all summer and eventually broke down and ordered one. But I absolutely love it - definitely a good purchase! To top it all off (I know you're all shocked because I never wear these...wink, wink) I added my favorite pair of Lisi Lerch tassels! 

Don't forget to check out http://edgeiwear.com/ for gorgeous sunglasses at crazy affordable prices (mine are only $14.99!)




Clutch (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment