Musings of Glitter: Boho Chic

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Boho Chic






Okay, let me just start by saying that I’m officially OBSESSED with this dress. Because not only is it a ridiculously cute dress, but (prepare yourselves) IT UNZIPS and voila - fabulous kimono. Last weekend I went into one of my favorite local boutiques, Maude, and raided their ever fabulous sale rack. They always have the cutest finds for crazy affordable prices, so as soon as I saw this dress I knew it needed to come home with me. 
I love how versatile it is, I can dress it up, dress it down, throw it over a romper or wear it alone for a night on the town. If you know me at all, you know I love a good “arm party” and I was lucky enough to have an incredible jewelry shop send me one of their dainty druzy bracelets! It has been the perfect addition to my jewelry collection because it literally goes with anything! And because it’s a “boho-inspired” look - I obviously had to top it off with my favorite floppy hat. Details on this look below!
Dress - shopmaude.com (sold out)
Ring - shopmasons.com (in-store)
Hat - skyeonthetown.com (in-store)

No comments:

Post a Comment