Musings of Glitter: OFFICIALLY A BLOGGER

Friday, July 17, 2015

OFFICIALLY A BLOGGER






Well, I FINALLY decided dive headfirst into the fashion blogging world! I've been on Instagram for quite some time, but decided it was time to officially become a blogger!
This summer I have been ALL about easy dresses that I can throw on for those days when I’m just too lazy to match two pieces together (which is most days). But I’ve had such a hard time finding cute, casual dresses that don’t break the bank. This weekend I went shopping with a mission and finally found my perfect “throw on and go” dress. Maude is a local boutique that has adorable pieces to fit any price range. I pulled this dress off their sale rack for $10. YES, you read that correctly, $10! They were practically giving it away, am I right!? To complete my casual look, I paired it with my favorite pair of Keds and added a few pops of red - because word on the street is that this lipstick is Taylor Swift’s favorite, so I obviously I needed it.
Thanks so much for reading! Follow me on Instagram (@musingsofglitter) to find out when the next post will be up! Happy shopping friends!

Shop this look:

1 comment: