Musings of Glitter: A Casual Stylish Weekend

Thursday, February 15, 2018

A Casual Stylish Weekend











I live in jeans and t-shirts most weekends. I'm all about being comfortable, but when I'm hanging out with friends or have plans, I still want to look stylish! Enter the fashionable tee. I am loving this one from my friends over at Tobi. The choker tee trend is still going strong and I've officially hopped on board. I love this tee! It's perfect with distressed denim for a casual, trying but not trying too hard vibe. Plus it's striped and y'all know I love a good stripe. 

This tee is also a great basic to have in your closet. You can style this with jeans or skirts, wear it alone or layer it under a jacket/sweater. I've already worn this with a jean skirt and military jacket; and with my flares and a leather bomber. This is one piece that you can wear over and over which I love! Shop this look below!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment