Musings of Glitter: Perfect Fall Jacket

Friday, October 6, 2017

Perfect Fall Jacket





I've officially found the perfect light jacket. You know those days where it's a little too chilly to just wear your normal clothes....but you don't want to break out a full coat? This is the solution my friends. It adds a little bit of warmth - but not too much, making it perfect for those brisk fall days! Plus it's gorgeous, so that's a bonus. I love the quilted puffer look! And you can never got wrong with a good neutral color, it goes with everything. Including my all time favorite fall outfit - a plaid button up with skinnies!

Shop this look below.

xoxo




booties (similar)

1 comment:

  1. Me chiflan los cuadros en está época, me los pondría siempre.

    http://www.simplysory.com

    ReplyDelete