Musings of Glitter: Hottest Color Pairing for Fall

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Hottest Color Pairing for Fall






One of my new favorite color pairings for this season is wine and blush. Last year, I would have NEVER thought to put these together - but it's become such a big trend, I couldn't resist and I'm so happy I tried it. Y'all. This is one of those looks that you put on and instantly feel super chic. But bonus - this look was actually super comfortable as well. This top from KUT from the Kloth, which is a new brand to me. But I absolutely loveee this little ruffle details on the shoulder. I will say the top is a little sheer - but I put a cami underneath and it was ready to go!

I can't say enough good things about these pants. Seriously, I've been wearing them to work all week long. They are SO incredibly comfortable (but they're from J.Jill, so of course they are). They're made of a soft, stretchy fabric - so you feel like you're wearing yoga pants. And look at that wine color?! So pretty. I'll be wearing these all season. And, if you haven't heard yet, the new trend for winter this year is tights under everything. So I'll probably transition these to winter with some cute polka dot black tights and booties!

Shop this look below.

xoxo



purse (similar)

shoes (similar)

1 comment:

  1. Preciosisimo look, el color de los pantalones es maravilloso.

    http://www.simplysory.com

    ReplyDelete