Musings of Glitter: All in the Details

Friday, March 16, 2018

All in the Details







There's nothing like some good detailing...and the pearls on this sweater dress are no exception. Pearl accents are a huge trend right now and I'm finally getting in on the action. I love the pearls in combination with this light grey color. It makes for the perfect neutral look with an unexpectedly modern twist. This is a great transition piece for spring - the length is just right and it has a high neck cut - still warm, but you can show a little leg with booties or some thigh-highs!

When you have a loud top, keep the accessories simple. I added the black boots along with a classic black bag. If you don't have a "staple" black cross body in your closet, you should consider adding one. I almost always reach for a basic black bag throughout the week! It goes with everything. I love this one from Radley - it's a good size to hold everything I need, without being bulky; and the leather is high-quality and so gorgeous in person! I love that the strap is detachable, so I can also carry it by the handles if I prefer. Radley has a bag for every style, so definitely check them out if you're in the market for a new staple purse!

Happy weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment