Musings of Glitter: Fruity Fun

Monday, June 13, 2016

Fruity Fun









I may not be a fan of the heat, but I am 100% a fan of summer fashion. Bright florals, vivid colors and in this case - fun fruits! I recently ran across the CUTEST boutique on Instagram, Farmers Daughter Boutique. They carry some of my favorite brands and have the best sense of style. Every time I scroll through their Instagram, I'm like "I want that, I want that, I want that" - because it's all adorable! These ruffle shorts paired perfectly with this fruity top. And if this top doesn't scream "summer" I don't know what does. It's perfect for vacation or just a casual weekend. Seeing as though I will be stuck at grad school all summer - it's the perfect outfit to brighten up my Saturday's!

Shop the look below!

xoxo

top and shorts (call 270-885-5104 to order)

sunglasses (similar)




No comments:

Post a Comment