Musings of Glitter: Back to School Style

Monday, July 30, 2018

Back to School Style








For those of you who don't know - I work in the public schools. Which means back to school is right around the corner! I never thought I'd be talking about back to school fashion in my mid-20's, but here we are. Except now I'm focused on helping out all my sweet teacher and SLP friends!

Most school dress codes don't allow jeans - but as someone who spends a lot of their day getting up and down, on the floor, and running around, you have to find creative ways to wear comfy clothes. I recently worked with J.Jill and stumbled on the BEST JUMPSUIT EVER. It's a heavy weight rayon/spandex blend so it looks dressy but feels like sweatpants. The best of both worlds! And to cover the shoulders, I added a basic chambray shirt on top. I love tying this piece over tanks/dresses to add a little more coverage, but keep it fashionable and young. This outfit will be on repeat all school year long. Also easy to transition to fall/winter with blazers and jean jackets. A great staple piece!

Happy back to school!

xoxo




hat (similar)



4 comments:

  1. DP Apparel ist eine der führenden Online-Webseiten für Fitnessbekleidung in Deutschland zu den besten Angeboten. Der Laden bietet eine große Auswahl an Fitnesskleidung wie zB den Hoodie, den Rennpullover und vieles mehr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to buy softest bath towels, then visit YENCARLSTORE. This store one of the amazing shopping websites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to buy mens designer watches, then visit Shopperstrail. Shopperstrail has a great collection of mens designer watches.

    ReplyDelete