Musings of Glitter: Fun with Thimblepress!

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Fun with Thimblepress!








If you've been following me for long, y'all know how I have an obsession with all things glittery/bright/sparkly. Let me introduce you to THE company that invents all things fabulous - Thimblepress. You've probably seen their confetti pops before, but if that's all you've seen you are missing out! Thimblepress has the cutest cards I've seen in my entire lifetime - like seriously, once you see their cards, you won't buy any other brand again. And they offer the most adorable party supplies out there! On top of all that, they now offer home items - like this "ugh" mug {which is essentially me every morning} and tons of prints to liven up any space. 

Shop all the fun below, and be sure to check out their entire collection here

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment